Tuesday, July 6, 2010

For every cloud there's a Silver Lining.

I've witnessed 2 shootings. One of them I saw a young man getting cold blooded killed by 3 men wearing black leather jackets, black masks, jeans and black boots. Action movies are amazing but once you've seen death it kind of gives you a different perspective.

Chihuahua is a playground for the Drug Cartels and the citizens are just the decoration to compliment the game the play at every single day. I want to go back to San Diego not because I'm a coward but because I have nothing for me in this place anymore, except some members of my family, not even friends.

I've realized that the people who I used to get together with remain the same. have changed and didn't notice it until I came back to Chihuahua. Beach much?

Between all the assassinations, drugs, stupid people and bad music, I'm not exactly sad, desperate or feeling useless. Another parts of my life are strangely getting fixed, things I thought I would've never changed if I wasn't here. For every cloud there's a silver lining.

Will keep you informed.

Hasta.

PS- Check out this amazing song:


No comments: