Saturday, July 10, 2010

Parachutes

Parachutes was released 10 years ago today. Hear a song from the show Coldplay played that day http://bit.ly/parachutes10

It's been 9 years since I became a Coldplay fan. Back then I would've never imagined this "indie english band" would become one of the biggest, greatest bands of this decade. I'm a proud Coldplayer and I'm really happy to see there are millions of fans who I can share this love with. I still remember the first time I heard Coldplay: It was 2001 and I was watching the Mtv Movie Awards, Cast Away was nominated for several categories including Best Kiss (Thom Hanks & Helen Hunt) when they were showing the nominees for best kiss, Yellow was played at the background and I immediately fell in love with the song. I later found out that my brother had some tapes a friend lent him with the songs Shiver, Yellow and Everything's Not Lost. Later on I bought the album and by 2002 when A Rush Of Blood To The Head came out, I was a big Coldplay fan already... still am.










No comments: